92-D Chromatic Tuner
- Chromatic tuner function with 8 octave tone generator
- Guitar, bass, violin, and cello tuner function (viola is the same as cello)
- Metronome function with simulated traditional pendulum motion
- Tempo range of 30bpm to 230bpm, 1/4 inch input jack and 3.5mm headphone jack, Volume control
- Large 2 1/4 inch LCD display screen, Battery powered
This chromatic tuner is easy to read, has a large LCD display, and can be used to tune any instrument. The guitar, bass, violin, viola and cello tuning modes have eliminated and simplified the fuss and guess work of tuning stringed instruments. A built in 1/4 inch input jack is also provided for the use with the electric guitar and electric bass. When using the Metronome function an audible beat is provided for an easy to find downbeat in any of the compound or duple meter settings. With an adjustable note value and tempo range setting mastering complex beats is achieved for any level musician!