Call (718) 972-4611 for more information.
General hourly lutherie repair rate for non specified repairs in our shop at 16 Ave & 55 St in Brooklyn, NY (guitar repairs, vioin repairs, cello repairs) is $65.00/hour. Add an accoustic under-the-saddle pickup with output for $75. Repair & player advice available in our blog .
Detail price list:
- Tuning Machines replacement and adjustment [$=labor plus parts].
- Nuts & Saddles refinements and replacement are hand carved & radiused to match fretboard radius; available in bone and plastic.
- Replace nut(bone) [$80].
- Replace saddle(bone) [$75].
- Fret work: level & crown[$100], refrets (partial[$15/fret] or total[$300]). Includes neck adjustments.
- Fret work: trim down and polish all fret ends [$65-$75].
- Bridge reglue and replacement[$75-$150].
- Broken-Headstock repair with touch up[$150].
- Crack repairs of top, back and side [w/o touchup: $10/in. * $10/cleat * $35 minimum].
- Neck adjustment and straightening[$35-$50].
- Setup of acoustic guitars (includes neck adjustment, restring, nut and saddle adjustments) [$65-$85].
- Restring of classical guitars.[$35 strings included]
- Add an acoustic under-the-saddle pickup with output jack. [$75]
- Other guitar lutherie and electronic repair is also available.[$65/hr + parts]